Three years ago, Dalton McKay looked across the altar and saw the woman he knew he’d love for the rest of his life…only it wasn’t his bride. That’s when he took the McKays’ love-’em-and-leave-’em reputation to new heights—fleeing the ceremony and Wyoming.
Now a family issue has brought Dalton back to Sundance, giving him a chance to prove to everyone—especially the woman he thought he lost—that he’s a changed man.
Aurora “Rory” Wetzler has fallen for cowboy hottie Dalton’s smooth-talkin’ ways too many times. So he’s determined to convince her he’s playing for keeps this go around? Fine. She’ll call that bluff—she can’t ignore their intense chemistry or resist smokin’ hot sex, but she’s not willing to gamble her heart again.
Dalton has plenty of fences to mend with the McKays, but his biggest fear is that Rory doesn’t believe they have a future. He’ll have to pull out all the stops to show her they belong together for the long haul.
Warning: Contains a sexy cowboy who tames his sassy lady love with his romantic and his kinky side. In explicit detail.
Ten Tidbits About Dalton McKay
1) He's eaten rattlesnake, bear, lizard, and grasshoppers--the last one not by choice thanks to his 3 older brothers who loved to trick him into eating weird stuff or held him down and force fed him
2) When Dalton sings...with that deep voice of his he sounds like Trace Adkins
3) He's wrecked 3 dirt bikes but no cars
4) Dalton would rather do all ranch work on an ATV than a horse
5) The first song he learned all the words to --Driving My Life Away by Eddie Rabbitt
6) The blue heeler dog his brother Luke gave him for his 18th birthday was the best present he ever got
7) He cheated on a math test in 9th grade and felt so guilty he spent the summer relearning everything he'd missed during the school year
8) His favorite fruit are plums
9) Dalton hates wearing pajamas
10) Someday he'd like to create a piece of art using his chainsaw
Lorelei James is celebrating the release of REDNECK ROMEO with a SEVEN day party. SEVEN great giveaways, SEVEN different posts. Stop by all the amazing blogs participating in the party to increase your chances to win!!! Each blog will post a special REDNECK ROMEO post all seven days (no weekend posts)