A betrayal he couldn't forget . . .
For Nate Dean, love is a four-letter word. As part of a secret black-ops military unit, he and his brothers were genetically engineered by the government to be ruthless soldiers with an expiration date. They were loyal only to one another . . . until Nate laid eyes on the woman who stole his heart and blew his world apart. Now, years later, his family is still paying the price for his mistake. But as time runs out, there's only one person who can save his family: the very woman Nate swore he'd never trust again.
A love she couldn't deny . . .
The moment Audrey Madison spies Nate across a crowded ballroom, she can barely breathe. He's just as undeniably sexy as she remembers, yet there's an edge to him now that's as irresistible as it is dangerous. When he asks for her help, Audrey can't refuse. But she has secrets of her own-secrets that, if Nate ever discovers them, may cost them both their lives . . .
Today's post is packed full of awesome for you!! To celebrate the print release of Blind Faith, I asked Rebecca Zanetti who her top 5 favorite heroes were - and she had some really awesome picks!! And if you haven't read Blind Faith yet - you need to!! This series is so fantastic, I go rabid when each new book is released!! Enjoy the post, and good luck on the giveaway!!
Top 5 Favorite Heroes & Heroines From Books
A big thanks to Fictional Candy, which is the coolest name ever, for having me over to celebrate the release of Blind Faith in print today! I was asked about my top favorite heroes and heroines from my books, and I changed it to my favorites from other books, because I just couldn’t choose. I have tons of faves, so please know that this list is nowhere comprehensive, and it’s in a random order. Here are some of my many favorites:
1. Roarke and Eve Dallas from J.D. Robb’s Death series. Yeah, you’re with me on this one. Roarke is about the coolest guy ever created, dangerous, sexy, and loyal. Eve is just plain tough and oddly sweet and has wonderful moments. I love them.
2. Tack and Red from Kristen Ashley’s MOTORCYCLE MAN. These two characters are just so much fun. Tack is a sweetheart but definitely a tough guy with his own rules, and Red was just plain funny and surprisingly strong. I’ve re-read this one more than once.
3. Stephanie Plum and Ranger from Janet Evanovich’s series. I know, I know. It was a hard choice between Morelli and Ranger, but I’m going to go with Ranger. Stephanie is smart and goofy, and I like that in a heroine. Ranger is sexy and tough…and I like that in a hero. Great chemistry there.
4. Samantha Shaw and Gabe Pulizzi from Jennifer Apodaca’s series. This one has been out for a little while, but I just love these two characters. Shaw is a single mom, funny, and adventurous. Gabe is tough, sweet, and wise…not to mention unbelievably sexy.
5. Maddy Moore and Jax Cullen from Jill Shalvis’ SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE. These are sweet, sexy, and solid characters who made me laugh throughout the entire book. As a duo, they were definitely heart warming and hilarious.
Thanks again for having me over today!
New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She is a member of RWA, has won awards for her works throughout the industry, and has a journalism degree with a poly sci emphasis from Pepperdine University as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Idaho.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day-or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.Previous Posts on Fictional CandyPrevious Posts on Fictional Candy
Review - Under The Covers
Review - Forgotten Sins
Review - Sweet RevengeBuy It!
a Rafflecopter giveaway